Monday, April 22, 2013

Introduction


~
In normal life, I have the most intellectually stimulating job:
I'm a hotel receptionist

And I have one passion: knead hairy fat people with oil  massage

But whenever it’s possible I turn into a crazy headbanging thing called metalhead


I’ve tried to combine these two passions, but oddly people were not receptive…


So I thought it would be interesting to look at metalheads life from the inside: how we evolve in our metal environment, but also how we deal with everyday life while remaining true to ourselves...

Now, sketching metalheads in different situations has become a full-time pastime

Of course I’m (obviously) not a whiz at drawing but hey I don’t care, it’s just a good way for me to unleash all the stupid ideas going round in my brain. It’s so overcrowded up there that I have to unload it from time to time before I turn crazier than I already am

Enjoy! (or not, whatever)
~

No comments:

Post a Comment